Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Grandpa

Would you guys please pray for my Grandfather?
My Mom's step-brother called us Friday night and told us that he might have had a heart-attack and that they were on the way to the hospital. That was about 10:30pm and he called up with updates until 2:00am. It took them awhile to figure out what had actually happened, but they have now decided that he's had a stroke and the stroke has effected the part of the brain that deals with his consciousness. He is still unconscious and my Mom flew to be with him in Kansas City yesterday evening, and my Aunt from North Carolina flew in early this morning.

Just pray that everything will be okay and pray for my Mom and Aunt Kris, that they are both filled with comfort and peace and that they are able to stay well rested.

Thanks everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Megan H. said...

Praying for your grandfather and all of you!