Monday, November 10, 2008

Friends

I am so thankful for good friends!
Last night, I got to talk to 2 of my closest friends in the WORLD!

Josie and Kayla,

You guys are uh-mazing! The Lord has used you guys in such a powerful way in my life...I don't know what I would do without you guys! We have so many memories and I miss you guys so much! Remember our co-op days? Haha! Watching "Pride and Prejudice", Josie making fun of Kayla and I because we are "hopeless romantics" :) Walking with your Dad, Josie as he was teaching us biology and then all of our several hour long talks!

You both have been such a source of encouragement to me. You help me keep my mind focused on the Lord and you both constantly remind me through your actions, what a woman of God looks like.

And I am so thankful that even though none of us live close, and Josie, you're married now, we have still stayed in touch! All we need to do now is to set up a 3-way :)

I love you guys SO much! Thank you for always being there for me!
-CB

Photobucket

1 comment:

Megan H. said...

Those sound like such wonderful past times. *smiles*

~*~Megan~*~