Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Nutcracker

Hello dear friends!

Wow! I can't believe that it's already December, crazy! I am almost done with school and ready for Christmas Break to be here! I will be done with my last final on Wednesday and I can hardly wait!!!! I have 3 finals on Tuesday and 1 final on Wednesday.

This weekend I'm flying to San Antonio to see one of my best friends perform in "The Nutcracker" with the San Antonio Ballet. I'm flying on Friday and will be there for the opening performance that night. Josie and I's really good friend, Kayla, will also be flying in Friday from Nebraska. I am SO excited! The 3 of us haven't been together since Josie's wedding in March and so we are all really excited!

Well, I need to go to bed...I have a psychology test tomorrow and I have to give a speech :/

God bless!

Photobucket

No comments: