Tuesday, December 9, 2008






Kayla and I were at Starbucks waiting to go to the airport to fly home and I decided to have fun with my MacBook :)











I decided to take a picture of Kayla's and I's feet.















Kayla and I at the ballet!














Kayla, Josie and I at Jed and Josie's apartment! We had so much fun :)
















I went to San Antonio this weekend to see my friend, Josie, as Clara in the Nutcracker. I drove to Dallas Thursday night and flew into San Antonio. Kayla was flying to Nebraska and switched planes in Dallas and so we ended up being on the same flight in to San Antonio and so that was a lot of fun! 
Josie picked us up from the airport and we went over to her and Jed's apartment for about 45 minutes and the Mrs. Glenda picked us all up, we ran some errands and then we all headed downtown so that the girls could get ready for their performance.
Saturday, Jed and Josie came over for breakfast and we got to hang out and talk for a while before everyone had to head off to get ready for the ballet. Kayla and I chilled at the Deahl's house the whole day and so that was a lot of fun. We watched: Male Order Bride (Cary Grant), The Wedding Present (Cary Grant), The Village and Sense and Sensibility. For lunch, we walked about a mile to Sonic and so we got our exercise in :)
Sunday morning, we got to go to Oak Hills, which was SO nice! I miss it a lot and so it was good to get to see a lot of people and to hear Max speak again. It was a really special weekend to be back because Oak Hills had their 50th Church Anniversary. They had a video that told the history of the church and showed pictures and videos of special moments in the church's history. I got to go to Family Class which was also really cool since we were so involved when we were there. It made me feel at home, sort of.
After church, Kayla and I went with Mr. Arnold and Elijah to Alamo Cafe' and then we chilled at Starbucks. Mr. Arnold was taking us to the airport and so we had some time to kill. It was so good to see them!
FINALSS....
I had my English and Bible finals today and I have my Communications final tomorrow and then I'm DONE! I'm coming home tomorrow and should be back in time to go to church tomorrow night. I am SO excited! I will miss the fact that I won't be able to just go and do whatever when I'm at home, but it will be so good to be at home!
I hope to be able to see everyone when I come home...Have a great week!
(By the way, I have no idea why all of this is underlined...I couldn't figure out how to fix it)

No comments: